Saturday, April 30, 2016

Weekly update:

Well this week I have been researching  a lot on the next set of plugin's that I am working on. Depending on if I can get all the necessary information sorted out programming should start sometime next week. Following is a cryptic teaser on a special feature that I am researching.

Preliminary research for Skill_Usage looks very promising for a very special feature I want to include in it. I can't divulge any details at this time as I am still uncertain of if it will make it into the final version. If it does; however I am certain that it will make this plugin even more useful. More teasers to come in the future on this.

Let me know if there are any additional features you guys might want, as right now it will be easier for me to implement.

No comments:

Post a Comment